Monday 21 October 2013

03/10/2013: The Journey Begins

The journey really began the day before when I travelled from Canberra to Sydney on a Murrays bus. I spent the night at the Great Southern Hotel in George Street, Sydney.

After eating a hearty breakfast, I got on the transfer bus from the hotel to Sydney Airport. The weather in Sydney was wet and cold. Luckily, the weather improved when I arrived in America.

Checking in and clearing Customs was a breeze and was over in a very short time.

The flight was delayed due to manual repairs being made to the floor strip lighting.

The weather upon arrival in Dallas was fine and sunny.

I found my transfer shuttle bus very easily. The trip to the hotel was uneventful.

PHOTO GALLERY

The inside view of the Economy section of a QANTAS 747 similar to the one I travelled to Dallas on.


Dallas Fort Worth International Airport



No comments:

Post a Comment