Thursday 24 October 2013

15/10/2013: Disneyland


I hate to repeat myself but it is another perfect day - clear and sunny with no noticeable smog.

I get picked up from the hotel for the transfer to the Starlines Tour depot. I take the bus to Disneyland which is a one hour drive from LA.

I take the *tram* from the parking lot to the front entrance. I decide to start my visit by watching *Great Moments with Mr Lincoln* which features many of his speeches.

Then I take the Disneyland Railroad to familiarise myself with the layout of the park. I take the horse drawn streetcar down Main Street to Fantasyland where I take a couple of the rides and feel like a child again.

I visit the *Innoventions* building and design my *future* home. I ride *Autopia* (dodgem cars on steriods) and the *Finding Nemo Voyage* ride.

I buy a Disneyland jacket and a Mickey Mouse stuffed toy (which now sits on my desk as I write this blog).

The bus back to LA is 20 minutes late but we finally make it back to LA after a long but enjoyable day.

PHOTO GALLERY

Front of Disneyland 


The sign outside the Disneyland Railroad station


Horse drawn streetcar


Fantasyland


The Materhorn at Disneyland


Tomorrowland


Finding Nemo


Toon Town Fountain


Donald Duck at end of day street parade















No comments:

Post a Comment