Friday 25 October 2013

18/10/2013: Hollywood

It is another fantastic day weather wise with clear blue skies and no sign of smog.

I take the Yellow Route of the Hop-On-Hop-Off service and travel to Stop 7 where I transfer to the Red Route. I travel back to Stop 1.

I walk up and own Hollywood Boulevard taking photos of the stars on the *Walk of Fame*.

I take a tour of the Dolby (aka Kodak) Theater which is the current home of the Oscars ceremony. I sit in Hugh Jackman's seat. I see *Winner's Walk* where the winners walk after receiving their Oscar. Our guide tells us that *back stage* at the Oscars is an adjoining hotel where the stars hold their interviews.

I use the Red and Yellow Route services to travel back to the hotel. We have to divert around Beverly Hills because of a fire in an apartment building on Wilshire Boulevard.

PHOTO GALLERY

Badgley Mischka - used in the film *Pretty Woman*


Various stars on the *Walk of Fame*











No comments:

Post a Comment